Welcome

Here you will find my musings, most are quite dark and appeal to a select few, if you fall under that category I hope you enjoy what you read, thoughts are welcome
Hugs
Pink xx

Friday 12 July 2013

Closing The Door

No more sorry's can I take,
you had the chance, your mistake.
You've lied, deceived and cheated,
were so damn conceited.

So on you I have closed the door,
no apologies, any more.
I deserve more than this,
as for you, I will not miss.

I loved you more than life,
had hopes of being your wife.
But you tore my heart in two,
the day you were untrue.

Why do such a hurtful thing?
Didn't you know the pain it would bring?
Or were you hoping I wouldn't find out?
That your love I would never doubt.

Just shows how wrong you were,
now just go and be with her.
For I don't need you anymore,
this is me, closing the door.

Written Oct 07
© LadyDementia. All rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment