Welcome

Here you will find my musings, most are quite dark and appeal to a select few, if you fall under that category I hope you enjoy what you read, thoughts are welcome
Hugs
Pink xx

Friday 12 July 2013

Lost loves

In a golden box, deep under ground,
is where lost loves can be found.
No twisted or tormented soul,
are permitted to enter into this hole.

The tunnels is where they can dwell,
or I can send them straight to hell.
For I am the keeper all alone,
sitting upon my elegant throne.

Lost loves come in many forms,
there really aren't any norms.
I keep them locked up safe 'n' sound,
until a new love can be found.

Sometimes swiftly they come and go,
others opt to take it slow.
Which ever way you decide,
true love will be your leading guide.

Written Oct 07

No comments:

Post a Comment