Welcome

Here you will find my musings, most are quite dark and appeal to a select few, if you fall under that category I hope you enjoy what you read, thoughts are welcome
Hugs
Pink xx

Friday 12 July 2013

Room 2012

2012, the room at the end,
the only one that transcends.
People still flock, yes thats true,
but never to sleep, only to view.

Its been years since that night,
never, ever will I forget the sight.
Blood was dripping everywhere,
no bodies though, that I swear.

It was screams that woke me,
someone howling like a banshee.
Terrified to the room I dashed,
I could hear inside getting trashed.

Over and over again I knocked,
as the door seemed to be locked.
Eventually someone came to my aid,
as they broke the door down I prayed.

Greeted with a horrific sight,
it really did give me a fright.
Every night, it happens again,
driving me almost insane.

Not one answer can they give,
every night I have to relive.
Its really hard being a host,
especially when your only a ghost.

Written Nov 07
 © LadyDementia. All rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment