Welcome

Here you will find my musings, most are quite dark and appeal to a select few, if you fall under that category I hope you enjoy what you read, thoughts are welcome
Hugs
Pink xx

Friday 12 July 2013

Who Wants to See Another Brokenhearted Teenager? I Do!!

'I'm not a slave to a world that doesn't give a ****'

I, who walked over shards
of shattered glass,
for you. Bare foot?
Should have stayed put!

The only offering that remains,
are broken, blood soaked feet,
and fragments of my heart,
blood dripping in the street.

If you look, you can just see,
inferior black sewing thread.
Stitches over the surface,
pulled so tight that it bled.

My hands trembling time
after time, for what? Why?
It didn't work tho' did it?
No matter how hard I try!

You plucked it from me,
tore a hole in my chest,
I've every right to explode,
just as I have to protest.

I'm a teen,
drama queen.
So I decree,
bite me!

Written Nov 07
Themed by contest
© LadyDementia. All rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment