Welcome

Here you will find my musings, most are quite dark and appeal to a select few, if you fall under that category I hope you enjoy what you read, thoughts are welcome
Hugs
Pink xx

Friday 12 July 2013

Spirling Out Of Control

Shards all around, I watched the glass fall,
cracked and broken, tears come as I recall.
Once it was in one piece, like our household,
funny, doesn't take much for things to unfold.

Holding it together, I'm losing the crusade,
not really one of faith but still I have prayed.

Coming apart at the seams, stress takes its toll,
wondering if ever again I will be back in control.
Out of my hands its up to strangers to decide,
whatever the outcome, I will remain by his side.

Written Nov 07
© LadyDementia. All rights reserved

1 comment:

  1. Very emotive hon, and so much said within a few short words. Well written

    ReplyDelete