Welcome

Here you will find my musings, most are quite dark and appeal to a select few, if you fall under that category I hope you enjoy what you read, thoughts are welcome
Hugs
Pink xx

Friday 12 July 2013

Need to Feel.

You left me desolate and numb,
every fiber of my being does yearn.
Your touch, your love, I need to feel,
unrequited desire still burns.

I don't get it, I don't understand,
you went whilst we were at our best.
You refused to return any of my calls,
part of me wonders if this is a test.

No letter, no note, no explanation,
why don't you want me near?
What did I do that was so wrong?
I am besotted inside with fear.

My heart is shattered, torn in two,
the sorrow and tears are no fun.
Dark shadows appear, this is no test,
you could have said why we are done.
 
Written Oct 07

No comments:

Post a Comment