Welcome

Here you will find my musings, most are quite dark and appeal to a select few, if you fall under that category I hope you enjoy what you read, thoughts are welcome
Hugs
Pink xx

Friday 12 July 2013

Gift of life

Pain ripples muscles tense
nothing anymore is making sense
I pant and groan as I see
this has been done throughout history
millions have been here before
and I know there will be many more
pain coarses through my body again
when oh when will this end
all those people prior to me
how did they manage two and three
writhing twisting and pushing hard
a repeat event is defiantly barred
the laws of nature seem very extreme
as I try not to let out another scream
as I pant I hope and pray
that I will deliver today
another bolt of pain untold
as events begin to unfold
pant groan push and squeeze
it brings the mightiest to their knees
just when I think I've had my fill
they hand me the worlds greatest miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment